THE FINISHER MINDSET
How many times have you started something and did not finish? We all have been there but the difference between the finisher and the quitter is that the finisher never quits. Today, you will develop the finisher mindset to reach your goals in life through an anointing to finish . We are reminded by the Apostle Paul who said,
"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...(Philippians 1:6)."
Here are five factors of the finisher mindset that you must have:
1. Begin with Christ. Whatever you do should impact the world.
2. Develop a never quit mindset by placing your confidence in the one who is able to help you finish.
3. Eliminate distractions with a focus to keep running towards your target.
4. Don't live by the limitations of others. Live with the end in mind by staying faithful to your goal - finish the course.
5. Let God arise and his enemies be scattered (Psalm 68:1). Praise God throughout the process and he will drive your enemies away.
Thank you for having so much confidence in me. After all, I am fearfully and wonderfully made by you and everything you created is marvelous (Psalm 139:14).
Let everything that I do begin with Christ and end with Christ.
I proclaim that you are the one who gives me the confidence to continue what I've started because whatever I do you have ordained it to solve a problem that will benefit someone else.
I am necessary.
I am grateful to Jesus Christ because he finished everything he started. As a follower of Jesus Christ, I commit to finishing the things that I've started because what I do impacts the world.
Give me "the finisher mindset" and an anointing to finish, in the name of Jesus, amen.
~inspiring hope and seasoning faith,
Dr. Regina M. Daigre
Visionary Leader | Inspirational Speaker
P.S.: We are celebrating a milestone. Prayer Firewall has published 100 blogs effective August 3, 2017. Thank you for your support and we are delighted to ignite your soul to live a purposeful life.